So a couple of changes from the original that the playtesters, reviewers, or I didn't like/wouldn't fit:
- The system was originally a binary solar system, but after I made Walter Milliken's head twist off his shoulder, rocket power its way to me from a few states away, and headbutt me, I removed it.
- The Avaxi were going to receive a full racial write-up, but I discarded this in the early stages because I a) didn't have enough space and b) I felt it was better for GMs to assign stats he or she liked.
- The Quicksilver Born were almost called the Star-Damned (for obvious reference to the Village of the Damned), but I thought better of it. I like the Quicksilver Born better anyways.
- The Paragon was going to get a random roll table for what could be discovered in each room, but I realized early on that that was not going to happen for space reasons.
- I'd also planned to give a spaceship entry for the Rover's cobbled together ships, but again, space requirements said "no."
- Overall, I'm happy with how it turned out, I just wish I'd had another 1,500 or so words. I would have also included some MH5 stats for the Avaxi if I'd have thought about it. Do note, you could totally play an inhuman Quicksilver Born if you trimmed some stuff down.