- Alexander (played by +Daniel Dover ): 6’ 4’’, 225 lbs. Tall and muscular with a gleaming smile. He has almost iridescent white hair and faintly golden skin. Exudes a calm, quiet confidence, and moves with the grace of a dancer. Literally inhumanly attractive. He’s strong, fast, durable, indefatigable, and has some matter control powers. Cares about everybody and everything.
- Eddie (played by +Ignus Pyre): 6’, 180 lbs. Outwardly disheveled looking, but his scruffy furs hide high quality gear underneath. Fairly average looking with reddish brown hair and a bit of stubble. Carries an enormous backpack but doesn’t seem too slowed by it, despite a slight limp, a pulls a trailer behind him made from the rear end of an old ford mustang. Honest, forthright and reliable, but won’t speak too much about his past. He seems to have a sixth sense for monsters and the dark fog.
- Jacob “Doc” (played by +Asta Kask): 6’, 150 lbs. Kinda lanky with leathery, weathered skin and greying hair, offset by piercing blue eyes. He’s compassionate, responsible, and very careful with his words. Dreams of building a place where metahumans can live unprosecuted. Has some healing powers. Followed by a 45 pound cat, that flies and leaves a rainbow trail behind it. Yes, really.
- Kurst “Kurt” Vetrson (played by +Antoni Ten Monrós): 6’ 4’’, 110 lbs. Wears layers and layers of clothing, but underneath them he’s anorexically thin and very pale. He always feels slightly cold to the touch, but despite the layers isn’t actually bothered by the cold. Young and usually speaks fairly coarsely. Absolutely hates wendigo. Has ice powers that he doesn’t like to use because they’re not fully under his control. Good with a bow.
- Dr. Nicodemus "Nick" Faust (played by +Hal Batty): 6’ 4’’, 180 lbs. Tall and lean. Flaming red hair, chalk white skin, and coal black eyes. Also literally inhumanly attractive, and his charms work on men and women alike. Wears a dark charcoal suit with crimson waistcoat and cravat, with a long black overcoat, even in the midst of a blizzard. Has an arrogant smile on his lips, only offset by an intensity to his eyes. Master of magic
- King the Maine Coon (NPC Ally): a huge maine coon cat (almost 50 lbs. and 4.5 ft long) that can fly/hover (leaving a trail of rainbow colored light), go "boneless," shoot lazers from its eyes, ignore a structure's ceilings and floors (but not its walls), and other more interesting abilities. He can haz cheezburger.
We know there are about thirty of the Saviors following us, and they’re tough, like if the Knights Templar ran a Spartan training camp. Two of them are wearing old-tech battlesuits, and they’ve got two metahumans with them, one who generates lightning whips, and the other gets stronger, faster, and tougher the longer he fights. In short, this is not a fight we want. Not that we really want any kind of fight, since most of the group are pacifists, and Nicodemus just doesn’t like unnecessary effort...
Alexander, Eddie, Nick, Doc, and Kurst
Sentinal Butte, 26°F, Light Snow
January 27th, 37 AB, 10:00am
Somewhere in what used to be South Dakota
When Alexander's player asks if there is any shelter nearby the GM rolls a natural 3. It turns out there’s a medium-sized castle that Nick was leading them to all along, and after a 19 on a retroactive reaction roll, it’s inhabitants are all his bestest buddies. Last time he was here he blessed their land to make it fertile.
Alexander, Eddie, and Kurst
Sentinel Butte, 21°F, Heavy Snow
January 28th, 37 AB, 6:00am
Alexander, Eddie, Nick, Doc, and Kurst
Sentinel Butte, 9°F, Heavy Snow
January 28th, 37 AB, 9:00am
"All Along The Watchtowers (Instrumental)" by The Forest Rangers ft Gabe Witcher (as the session "closing song")
"Let the Bodies Hit the Floor" by Drowning Pool (when Faust sets up the Savoirs)