- Ekaterini Tsakalidis aka The Lady of Laundry (played by Chepe): Godling of Hygieia and Minerva. Face-changing clothes-horse with history as a Mob assassin and crime-scene cover-up artist. Tagline: “Never let them see you sweat.”
Tercallus aka Callum “Cal” Parker (played by Will): Theogenic Demigod. Thrill-seeking, jaded, time-warping high stakes gambler coalesced into existence over a decade ago in an alley outside a casino for reasons unknown. Tagline: “Time is malleable.”
- Theroikon (played by Jenn D.). Theogenic demigod. Patron of urban wildlife. Shapeshifter, naturalist, and the party’s literal though somewhat reluctant combat monster. Tagline: “Mess with my people and I’ll show you a silent spring.”
- Winfred Timotheos aka The Friend (Played by Chris D.): Demigod of Philotes. The friendliest person you could hope to meet in Las Vegas and leader of a philanthropic Society/Cult. Tagline: “You know they say that a stranger is just a friend you haven’t met yet, and it’s nice to meet you.”
- Arnold Zahn (NPC): Son of Ares. Has a deathwish. Drunk. Tagline: “How about that drink?”
- Julie Wilms aka The Assistant (Winfred’s Ally): Human, probably. Former covert agent turned convert. Now spends her time assisting, guarding, and herding Winfred. Tagline: “Time to go, Sir.”
- Sarah J. Pokorny (NPC): Daughter of Thoth. Magician. Capable as hell. Tagline: “I may be in a wheelchair but I’ll kick your ass.”
Previously . . .
The raid against the Circus by the Furies was rather brutal and they pawned off the ascended Wolf on the group for some reason rather than destroying it despite their rather stark nature. Perhaps it’s a precursor to getting a reason to take out the BTI.
In the Towers
Ekaterini Tsakalidis, Theroikon, and Winfred Timotheos
Wednesday July 26th, 2012, 1030 hours
3111 Bel Air Dr, Las Vegas, NV 89109
Thero and the wolf have apparently been having a nice conversation while they watch the new to see if there’s anything on there about the raid. Apparently, they’re really rather good at covering things up.
There’s not much else to work with at the moment, the talk turns to what they should be doing now. Gold is unreachable, there’s not much left of the Thule or Circus to investigate. The news doesn’t say much at all either. It’s a rather slow day, Ekaterini goes out to work her business and going clubbing in the evening. Thero is trying to rear the wolf while Zahn and Shire keep feeding it random things. They both keep wondering how much Winfred’s friendliness field protects him and from what.
Listening to the grape vine, they hear that there are more and more demigods coming through everyday which Ekaterini feels still gives them a chance at recruiting more people if they give a show of force of some kind. Though that may also be what they don’t want to do as well, drawing more attention to themselves as a bunch of weaklings or as going against the spirit of the rules that the Kindly Ones follow.
After Action Report (GM)
This was a very short game that started late to boot. My power died and that was that. Nothing else much to report.