- Ekaterini Tsakalidis aka The Lady of Laundry (played by Chepe): Godling of Hygieia and Minerva. Face-changing clothes-horse with history as a Mob assassin and crime-scene cover-up artist. Tagline: “Never let them see you sweat.”
- Tercallus aka Callum “Cal” Parker (played by Will): Theogenic Demigod. Thrill-seeking, jaded, time-warping high stakes gambler coalesced into existence over a decade ago in an alley outside a casino for reasons unknown. Tagline: “Time is malleable.”
- Theroikon (played by Jenn D.). Theogenic demigod. Patron of urban wildlife. Shapeshifter, naturalist, and the party’s literal though somewhat reluctant combat monster. Tagline: “Mess with my people and I’ll show you a silent spring.”
- Winfred Timotheos aka The Friend (Played by Chris D.): Demigod of Philotes. The friendliest person you could hope to meet in Las Vegas and leader of a philanthropic Society/Cult. Tagline: “You know they say that a stranger is just a friend you haven’t met yet, and it’s nice to meet you.”
- Arnold Zahn (NPC): Son of Ares. Has a deathwish. Drunk. Tagline: “How about that drink?”
- Julie Wilms aka The Assistant (Winfred’s Ally): Human, probably. Former covert agent turned convert. Now spends her time assisting, guarding, and herding Winfred. Tagline: “Time to go, Sir.”
- Sarah J. Pokorny (NPC): Daughter of Thoth. Magician. Capable as hell. Tagline: “I may be in a wheelchair but I’ll kick your ass.”
Previously . . .
With all the information that the group had been given on Erasmus, there was at least one thing that was missing which is how to actually kill him. Perhaps through using the Hind’s blood, perhaps by using the Aztec ritual that was used against He That Cannot Die. There’s a few different plans made in the meantime though, one of which is Thero going out and finding some secure locations in the desert for hiding. They arrange for Julie to start hacking into the cell network and get the GPS data for Erasmus’s entourage with Winfred’s blessing.
This Is Just to Say
Ekaterini Tsakalidis, Tercallus, Theroikon, and Winfred Timotheos
Friday July 27th, 2012, 0900 hours
3111 Bel Air Dr, Las Vegas, NV 89109
A knock on the door which Pansy answers and is handed a package addressed to Winfred which is dripping, a coppery iron scent. Opening the package, they’re able to determine that it’s the heart and head of Alexander Greenfield, a cross-pantheon godling that who had attacked Winfred previously believing to have killed his brother, along with a note in a Ziploc with very curvy handwriting that’s also addressed to Winfred. Thero, used to blood, takes care of things. Winfred, already aware that he’s going to die someday, opens the envelope to find a “poem” written for him.
This Is Just To Say
I have eaten
that was inside of him
If you had
Maybe you could
have saved him
It was delicious
and so warm
The group comments that it’s a horrible poem and are very nonchalant about the fact that they just got head from Erasmus. They didn’t stop the courier in time, but there’s comments about possibly following the enigmatic bike courier that somehow managed to get past all the security in the neighborhood with a dripping package. An attempt by Cal to read the package’s history reveals a blank history, nothing at all to read, not even the courier made an impression. Ekaterini helps to uncover fingerprints on the package, revealing two sets in addition to Pansy, Thero, and Cal they can try to get additional information on.
Looking through the information from the GPS data shows the entourage as going at several different places, congregating sometimes at private homes at evenings or at casinos. He seems to be enjoying his time at casinos until he got run out of town by Adelphin close to hundred years ago. They get some information up and cross reference it with Winfred’s knowledge of sacred places and ley lines, finding a few places where they’ve been, mostly out of town with the Old
Fort actually inside Las Vegas proper. Winfred takes the take the time to cast an Analyze Data spell on Julie to enhance her intelligence analysis abilities and then blessing her. She quickly correlates the data and finds that he’s not visiting them, but is taking them with him, using relics that she’s unsure about but seems like he’s been using the power siphoned from there to set up his own artificial places of power, the last one being the previous day in the Waldorf-Astoria Tearoom. Pokie has never heard of a portable place of power, but it’s perfectly possible. Her father, Thoth, may have been able to do something like that but that’s a godly thing.
After Action Report (GM)
A good, but short session. I’ve been having glucose problems lately and it’s affected by gaming enough that half way through I just need to go lay down. But the PCs were engaged and talking about what they were going to do in response to Erasmus’s delightful message.