August was measurably better then almost all of the preceding months of 2018. My writing output wasn’t where I wanted. I average about 3,000 words of creative content per day and take the weekend off to decompress and lately it’s been around 1,500 words and no days off because I’m trying to catch up. Here’s the highlights.
- I finished all of my remaining Pyramid submissions. They’re in various stages of editing and revision.
- I decided to take a pass at the After the End theme. I simply did not have the brain space required to get something in on time.
- I ended up joining the GURPS Steampunk 3 playtest. Feels a bit like training wheels for me and I’m so fine with that.
- My current GURPS project gotta a little love, but not enough. Sigh.
- I got a contract for a writing project I’m not ready to announce yet. Work on that has actually been really great.
- I’m basically in for that project I mentioned last month. Just need to find the time to get an outline together and get it to the project lead.
- Posting has remaining sparse and for that I’m sorry. Still trying to get back into my normal habits.
- I still need new headers. T_T
- I added a few items to my draft pool, but not many. Now if I could get more posts into wordpress and out to my readers.
- Patreon remained on track for August. On time! Woot. Patreon Specials were released according to schedule.
- I gained 2 patrons, and had 1 delete their pledge. I’m not really sure where I would be without Patreon at this point. Y’all are just the best.
- Still working on a new plan (again – a chunk of my rewards were based on Pyramid being a thing and since it’s not . . . things need to change).
Miscellaneous Related News
- I started another GURPS campaign with my groups, this is based on Action and Psionic Powers.
Pingback: GURPSDay Summary Sept 28, 2018 – Oct 4, 2018 - Gaming Ballistic