- GURPS Dungeon Fantasy Denizens: Thieves aka Marl Ankh-3 has been revealed. Playtest will be in mid-September some time so keep a weather eye out for it.
- Nibelung aka Nordlond Magic Items – is still being stewed upon.
- I currently have two outstanding contracts: GURPS Dungeon Fantasy Denizens: Thieves and Nibelung.
- I wrote up a outline for a new new GURPS proposal. Still deciding on what to take on eventually.
- Blog entries have been around 1 per week. There is still too much going on. 🙁
- Mumble mumble designer specs for headers mumble mumble. This is still being worked on behind the scenes, it’s just taking some time.
- Working on doing a facelift for the blog. Gonna roll that out as soon as I’m satisfied.
- Patreon remained on track for August. Still releasing them to schedule.
- I lost one patron, but five patrons upped their pledge values so I call that a win.
- Still using a voting mechanic for Patreon Specials – still not getting more than 30% to 45% of patrons to vote. Still no idea how to increase that. It’s breaking my brain.
- My “monthly goals and rewards” for my blog/Patreon weren’t posted for August. Too much to do and I honestly forgot (again).
- No fiction was released during July either, the trend still did not end. Sigh. I do note that I have several patrons who WANT to see fiction set in my worlds, so that’s something to drive me. Hopefully this month I’ll do something.
Miscellaneous Related News
- My campaign “A Thousand Tiny Gods” continues. Over 20 sessions between two teams and I’m finally getting A-Team together for their own campaign. Which is great.
- Not much else here. Too much crap keeps happening to me.