- Marl Ankh-3’s first draft is done. I will still do a final once over before submission but I still have about a month of time left so there is plenty of room for that.
- GURPS Realm Management aka SNO-51 is in playtest. I handpicked about 21 applicants (originally 20, but Peter Dell’Orto wanted in and I always welcome him to anything I’m doing. He’s good peoples and has a better eye for detail than most). It’s been…intense. I missed a few things and there have been a couple of neat ideas brought up. So far about 900 emails have been exchanged in 11 days. That’s almost 100 per day. It’s slowed down a bit as I work through the changes in the draft, but I feel like I’m under the gun on this one. Lots to do.
- Work continues on a novel set in my Ceteriverse. I’m not one to outline every little thing, but the Chronicles of Ceteri has a lot of lore and I need to make sure nothing I’m doing in the novel contradicts the setting. That’s taking a while. Should still be able to write, revise, edit, and publish this year.
- I currently have two outstanding contracts: GURPS Realm Management and Marl Ankh-3.
- Blog entries have been around 1-2 per week. My posts tend to go down to minimum when my workload increases.
- I’m working on my 2019 Year in Review. It’s taking a bit, but should be out by next Tuesday at the latest.
- Mumble mumble designer specs for headers mumble mumble.
- Patreon remained on track for December. Still releasing them to schedule.
- I lost one patron and gain one new one. Still holding steady at around the mid 70s.
- I have changed how Patreon Specials are determined. From now on there will be a vote by patrons to determine the specials released for the next month. So if you’re a patron pay attention and vote when the poll comes up!
- I released a bit of fiction for December. It was short and sweet, but I liked it and plan on doing a sequel at some point.
Miscellaneous Related News
- I managed to get my Chronicles of Ceteri campaign back up and running. Season 3 of C- and B-Teams will start soon.
- I recruited to new players to B-Team, but lost one before the campaign began due to Real Life. It’s becoming a theme. Sigh.