- I have settled on what form of fiction I want to write, but I need to consider it some and do some preliminary outlining.
- “GURPS Meta-Tech” aka GURPS Whatchamacallit is back with Steve Jackson Games to get ready for the playtest that starts this week. I personally handpicked my playtesters and had a little over 40 applicants apply. I think I choose good solid people with myriad backgrounds and levels of system mastery. We’ll see if my choices were right.
- The Fantasy Trip Quick Quest “The Gallery of Hands” remains in the hands of Steve Jackson.
- My article for Hexagram for The Fantasy Trip is in the hands of Steve Jackson Games. We’re waiting to see that Kickstarter come about I guess.
- “GURPS Monster Hunters Adventure: The Face of Fire” aka GURPS Visage-22 is going to start revisions this Saturday with my co-author and we’ll hopefully get it in fast so it can also be playtested.
- Haptic proceeds just delightfully. I have more or less free rein to write on any videogame related topic and we’ve explored some fun ones. Come on over and read. It’s not Pulitzer Prize winning stuff, but it’s fun and I hope maybe some of the pieces will make you think.
- I currently have four outstanding contracts: a Hexagram article, a TFT Quick Quest, GURPS Monster Hunters Adventure: The Face of Fire, and GURPS Meta-Tech.
- Total wordcount for November was 16,513 words – I did not meet my goal.
- I’m guessing about 20,000 words for January 2024.
- Blog entries have been around 2-3 per week. Lots of recaps still.
- Blog facelift is still not jiving so I’m going to stop messing with it for now.
- Wrote a handful entries.
- I’ll be working on the 2023 year in review at some point this month. Spoiler: It wasn’t a terrible year.
- Patreon was on time last month.
- I gained 3 patrons and lost 2 patron. One modified their pledge upward. Thanks, y’all.
- No fiction again.
- See the Patreon Schedule for January here (forthcoming).
- Get the Patreon Specials for January here (forthcoming).
- Get the January FREE SPECIAL here (forthcoming).
Miscellaneous Related News
- Aeon is doing less a graceful ending and more a sputtering halt. E-Team has called it in favor of coming back when the campaign wheel rolls around again.
- I have tightened up the Aersalus bible a bit, but not added a lot of new material. Defining and refining.
- I am doing a full playthrough of Final Fantasy 6 and I have so many *FEELS*. SO MANY. I stopped about half way into the month to play and just relax. I didn’t realize how much I needed that till I got it. A theme with me lately it seems.
- I continue my learning in the Virginia Board of Workforce Development program. I’m now into Phase Three. Still on that pause though.