- GURPS Dungeon Fantasy Denizens: ??? aka Marl Ankh-3 has had its first draft submitted to Steve Jackson Games. Given that GURPS Girl Genius is in house and with Kromm I doubt I will see feedback on this any time soon. My current version is sitting at about 26,000 words and has only two iterations (so far).
- GURPS Realm Management aka SNO-51 is in playtest. So far the playtest has reached 1,501 separate emails as of this post. Comments were open on December 23rd, 2019 and as of today that’s about 37 emails per day. The playtest remains intense and slacked off for a few weeks as I dealt with migraines and a respiratory infection (yay me). I have iterated the document three times now and I’m sitting on nine version total. My current version is about 41,000 words and while I have asked for an extension for the playtest I’m going to ask for another so I can make sure I have everything just right.
- I’m almost done with the outline for my Ceteriverse novel. Still on its way to being ready to write, revise, edit, and publish this year.
- I sent Douglas Cole a query about something under his imprint Gaming Ballistic. We hashed a few things out and I’m working on version three of my outline for this project (which has no name or moniker as of yet because it’s still very alpha). I’ll be writing it with my oft coauthor, J. Edward Tremlett should we get a contract. I’m rather excited about this one.
- I currently have two outstanding contracts: GURPS Realm Management and GURPS Dungeon Fantasy Denizens: ???.
- Blog entries have been around 1-2 per week. My posts tend to go down to minimum when my workload increases.
- I recently fixed all the broken links for my blog and added back a few posts that were missing via a saved port. Everything should be good now. If you come across a broken link to a post please email me or get me a message on the forums, Discord, etc.
- Mumble mumble designer specs for headers mumble mumble.
- Patreon remained on track for January. Still releasing them to schedule.
- I lost three patrons and gain two new ones. Still holding steady at around the mid 70s.
- The method of releasing the Patreon Specials via vote seems to be engaging about half of my patrons and I want to get that up to 80% or more if possible
- I ran a recruiting drive to up my patron base and increase those who are utilizing my discord server. It worked some, but not like I was hoping.
- I released a bit of fiction for January. It was nice and simple and made me happy. Part two of that will be released in February. 🙂
Miscellaneous Related News
- I managed to get my Chronicles of Ceteri campaign back up and running. Season 3 of C-Team starts today, while B-Team is already working on their second session come Monday 2/3/20
- I recruited a new player for B-Team and I’m very excited to see what he brings to the table. Good feeling about that one, just hope that Life doesn’t rear its ugly head at me.