- GURPS Dungeon Fantasy Denizens: ??? aka Marl Ankh-3 is fully in the hands of SJGames and is now on the current playtest queue. It should be up next which means probably September unless the previous playtest is short.
- Nibelung aka Nordlond Magic Items – is still being stewed upon.
- The 2021 PDF Challenge Kickstarter successfully funded, including my book: How to Be a GURPS GM: High-Powered Origins aka Invincible-13.
- I currently have two outstanding contracts: GURPS Dungeon Fantasy Denizens: ??? and Nibelung.
- I wrote up a outline for a new new GURPS proposal. We’ll see how that goes when I submit a query.
- Blog entries have been around 0 per week. There is still too much going on. 🙁
- Mumble mumble designer specs for headers mumble mumble. This is still being worked on behind the scenes, it’s just taking some time.
- Working on doing a facelift for the blog. Gonna roll that out as soon as I’m satisfied.
- Patreon remained on track for August. Still releasing them to schedule.
- I lost one patron. I gained four new patrons.
- Still using a voting mechanic for Patreon Specials – still not getting more than 30% to 45% of patrons to vote. Still no idea how to increase that.
- My “monthly goals and rewards” for my blog/Patreon weren’t posted for July. Too much to do and I honestly forgot.
- No fiction was released during July either, the trend still did not end. Sigh.
Miscellaneous Related News
- My campaign “A Thousand Tiny Gods” continues. I almost disbanded B-Team for reasons I don’t want to go into. I gave them one more session to get their act together…and they did. And honestly, it was the best session to date. I need to pay attention to some of the players more. Cross talk was minimal and the players all poked me off voice chat as needed. Again, best session yet.
- Not much else here. Too much crap keeps happening to me.