- GURPS Dungeon Fantasy Denizens: ??? aka Marl Ankh-3 remains in the hands of SJ Games. It needs its first editorial review.
- GURPS Realm Management aka SNO-51 is in the hands of SJGames. It awaits final editorial review.
- Nordland Nibelung aka Nordland Magic Items – is finished and 75% of the way through editing and revision. I hope to have it turned in very soon.
- GURPS Knight-3 aka GURPS Monster Hunters Encounters 1 is a part of the new (and very shiny) GURPS 2020 PDF Challenge Kickstarter.
- GURPS Uptight Calamari aka How to Be a GURPS GM: Ritual Path Magic is also part of the Kickstarter.
- GURPS Horseman aka GURPS Horror: Beyond the Pale is also part of the Kickstarter. I’ve seen some of the art for it. It’s super creepy and great.
- I currently have six outstanding contracts: GURPS Realm Management, GURPS Dungeon Fantasy Denizens: ???, Calypso-4 (Roc of Sages, The Catacombs of Living Death, and The Sunken Library), and Nibelung.
- Blog entries have been around 0-1 per week. 🙁
- Mumble mumble designer specs for headers mumble mumble.
- Patreon remained on track for June. Still releasing them to schedule.
- I gained one new patron.
- Still using a voting mechanic for Patreon Specials – still not getting more than 30% to 45% of patrons to vote. Still no idea how to increase that.
- No fiction was released during June. 🙁
- Patreon started charging sales tax on most everyone’s works. It’s about 6% for Virginia (where I live). So $0.06 to the dollar – but it’s still money my patrons lose. Still considering how to (legally) lower that via classification of my work on the site. This will take effect on July 1st.
Miscellaneous Related News
- My new campaign, “Ten Thousand Jade Petals” is still a bit rocky, it’s a fantasy campaign and it’s completely new so there is a lot of work to get it up to par.
- I’m going to take a month to two month break coming up soon. I’ve been working like crazy and I need to rest or I’m going to burn out. 15 projects in 16 months. 5 adventures that were 9000 words each, 3 books that were 5000, 1 book that was 52000, 1 book that was 26000, 4 novels that were a combined 600,000, and NaNo which was 50,000. I wrote about 49,000 words a month. Soon as I finish up with my book for Doug I will be shutting down for a while and vegging out till I feel better. This means my blog updates will be spotty, but my patreon will continue as normal.