- GURPS Dungeon Fantasy Denizens: ??? aka Marl Ankh-3 is in the hands of SJ Games.
- GURPS Realm Management aka SNO-51 out of playtest and in my hands for final revisions. It’s due at the end of the month
- The query I sent Doug was sent back to me. It’s not a no, but it’s on hold for a while.
- Knight-3 has been written, edited, and sent in to SJ Games.
- I work on Uptight Calamari – it’s almost finished and will probably be submitted sometime this week.
- Horsemen with J. Edward Tremlett is now in my hands to add my part and do a full editing and formatting pass.
- Doug sent back some feedback on the Calypso-4 TFT adventures. J. and I are hard at work implementing that feedback.
- I currently have six outstanding contracts: GURPS Realm Management, GURPS Dungeon Fantasy Denizens: ???, Calypso-4, Horseman, Knight-3, and Uptight Calamari.
- Blog entries have been around 1-2 per week.
- Mumble mumble designer specs for headers mumble mumble.
- Patreon remained on track for January. Still releasing them to schedule.
- I gained one new patron and several folks altered their pledges upward. Thanks y’all!
- The voting for Patreon Specials is working pretty well. I still need to figure out how to get people to Patreon more often to vote.
- I released a bit of fiction for March.
Miscellaneous Related News
- I managed to get my Chronicles of Ceteri campaign back up and running. Ceteri C-Team remains cursed – two sessions only. Meanwhile, B-Team is working on number 9 as of today.
- COVID-19 has impacted my daily routine somewhat (I’ve always been a homebody so that’s not changed). Finding toilet paper, hand soap, and hand sanitizer has been very hard. Luckily, this is one of the things I buy in bulk and have plenty for now.
- I applied for some government assistance since freelancers can do that thanks to the CARES act. We’ll see how that goes.