- GURPS Dungeon Fantasy Denizens: Thieves aka Marl Ankh-3 is in the hands of Steve Jackson Games.
- I finished the novel. I. Finished. The. Novel. It’s done. It’s with some alpha reviewers. I’m a terrible judge of my own work and I rely on others to tell me if something is good or not. We’ll see how it goes
- I currently have one outstanding contract: GURPS Dungeon Fantasy Denizens: Thieves.
- I wrote an article for The Fantasy Trip’s Hexagram Magazine. It was kind of a surprise, but I liked it it and it has random roll tables. You guys know how much I love those.
- I outlined a The Fantasy Trip Quick Quest to write. These are neat and a test of your skill as a writer. You get 2,500 words to write a short adventure. That’s it. Now, I’ve done on spec work a lot in Pyramid to similar lengths so I’m not sweating. I am looking forward to digging into TFT more though.
- I’m waiting to hear back on a contract for that GURPS book I want to write. It’s taking a bit because SJGames seems understaffed in that area at the moment (they just hired an accountant too so hopefully things will speed up soon).
- Total wordcount this month was 16,000 new words. Mostly written at the latter end of the month
- Blog entries have been around 2-3 per week – a mix of session reports and back to your regularly scheduled blogging.
- Working on doing a facelift for the blog. Gonna roll that out as soon as I’m satisfied.
- Wrote several new entries to be posted later.
- Patreon remained on track for the month. Still releasing them to schedule.
- I lost one patron in May and gained one.
- Voting. Me am need ideas. Me no have ideas. *beats club on ground at obelisk moar*
- No fiction again, but SOON. Oh, yes. SOON
Miscellaneous Related News
- My campaign “A Thousand Tiny Gods” was put on hold for all of May as well because one of the player’s schedules remains changed.
- I started another campaign where the PCs are world-hopping treasure hunters. Three sessions in and so far I like it. That’s my B-Team. C-Team is in a similar world-hopping vein, but they are the last best defense against the Things At The End Of The Universe. Last session they went through graduation and next will be a escort mission to bring back a scientist the Guard want.