- My Pyramid article “Merlin’s Magnificent Menagerie” was published in Pyramid #3/120: Travels and Tribulations.
- I sent back comments on that short GURPS item along with a bit more material. That’s done. I hope.
- My non-GURPS project stalled got some headway and there is finally a light at the end of the tunnel. And none to soon with a deadline beginning to loom.
- My bigger GURPS project remains on the backburner. I think I’m going to need to break out the red string and index cards for this one. There is so much to unpack here.
- I currently have three outstanding contracts: my bigger GURPS item, the GURPS Monster Hunters item, and another non-GURPS item.
- Posting is back to normal! I think. Every Tuesday and Thursday and hopefully working my way up to every Sunday too. Back to three times a week would be nice.
- *weeps* Headers . . . mumble mumble new headers.
- I added more than recaps to my draft pool.
- I, against my better judgement and at the request of readers have started a “primer” series for my campaign setting the Chronicles of Ceteri. We’ll see how that goes. I’m about 5 posts in so far with another 4-5 posts needed.
- Patreon remained on track for November. Still releasing them to schedule.
- I have something nice for my $5 and up Patreons for December.
- I lost one patron this month, but gained three new ones.
- I’m still considering how to make use of Patreon’s new system for releasing tiered pledges.
- I’m also considering using a 3rd party hosting app like G-Drive to deliver content to patrons. It all depends on how much a pain it would be to set up and keep going.
Miscellaneous Related News
- The home repairs continue and my writing time is way less than what I’d like. 🙁
Pingback: GURPSDay Summary Dec 7, 2018 – Dec 13, 2018 - Gaming Ballistic