- GURPS Dungeon Fantasy Denizens: Thieves aka Marl Ankh-3 is in the hands of Steve Jackson Games. Hopefully edited and laid out soon.
- I finished outlining my superheroes for NaNoWriMo 2022. I’m excited about it. We’ll see if I finish this year.
- GURPS Whatchamacallit is currently at 95% done for the first draft. It’s edited. It’s finished except for 5 placeholder texts for good examples for certain headings. It’s due at the end of the month and I see no reason why I will not submit it on time all things considered.
- The Fantasy Trip Quick Quest “The Gallery of Hands” is at about 2,000 words at the moment and fairly solid. I had to stop working on this. I plan to knock this out this month and see what Steve thanks.
- My article for the fanzine GATE for The Fantasy Trip is with the publisher. We’ll see when it’s done and when I get paid.
- My article for Hexagram for The Fantasy Trip is submitted. That was fun to write.
- The dice game I created using the circuit dice from SJGames is now tentatively called “Short Circuit”. We’ve been playtesting it (my nephews and I) and it’s been a lot of fun. Still need to tidy it up. Hopefully done this month.
- I currently have seven outstanding contracts/jobs: GURPS Dungeon Fantasy Denizens: Thieves, my GATE entry, another Hexagram entry, a TFT Quick Quest, the Short Circuit dice game, untitled fiction project for NaNoWriMo, and GURPS Whatchamacallit.
- Total wordcount this last months was 16,000 new words – about 80% of what I’d expect. There just wasn’t enough time in the day to do everything.
- Blog entries have been around 0 per week – this month has remained SUPER stressful and I barely kept up with my authorial workload.
- Working on doing a facelift for the blog. Gonna roll that out as soon as I’m satisfied.
- Wrote a few new entries to be posted later (mostly session reports).
- Patreon remained on track for the month. Still releasing them to schedule.
- I gained 3 patrons and lost 1 patron. 1 patron modified their pledge.
- No fiction again, but SOON. Oh, yes. SOON.
Miscellaneous Related News
- Aeon has seen a combined 25 sessions now for for B- and C-Teams and the players still seem to be enjoying themselves. Season 7 for B-Team happened on October 24th and we’re getting back to basics. C-Team is about 3/4 finished with their inaugural season and seem to be having a lot of fun.
- I decided to start a fourth team (Glob help me!) for my AEON universe. This will be a weekly game on Tuesdays. We’ll see if I can make it work. I hope so.
- I recruited another player to my Headhunters as a player. He seems a bit stubborn, but is a (self-professed) team player. We might butt heads, but I think that’ll it’ll mostly be fine. He’s a friend of another player and they’ve known each other almost 30 years. I have two more potential players on the wait list that I need to interview this month.
- I continue my learning in the Virginia Board of Workforce Development program. It’s been great so far.
- The nephews have been mostly a source of welcome distraction and are great to hang out with. Gotta introduce them to roleplaying though. They really want to play.
- I REALLY organized myself using Tasks in Evernote. This month will be the first month I try it out. Hope it goes well. I spent hours getting myself ready for this. It should. I do good when I can mark things off lists.