- Jacob “Duke” Gage, Tier-3 Psychometabolic psi (played by +Douglas Cole): TBA. Tagline: “TBA.”
- Levi Bassault, Tier-3 Psychokinetic (telekinetic) psi (player by +Christian G.): TBA. Tagline: “TBA.”
- Murph Waters, Tier-2 Telepathic psi (played by +Christopher D.): A former office drone turned conspiracy theorist that knows too much. Currently moonlights as an amateur telepathic switchboard, thief, and fugitive. Tagline: “I ain’t saying it’s lizard people, but it probably isn’t Ichthyosis they’re suffering from.”
Menzi, Tier-2 Psychokinetic (sonokintic) psi (played by +Merlin A.): TBA. Tagline: “TBA”
- Jeanne J. Proffitt, Tier-2 Cyberpsychic (NPC): Younger black woman, 5’6” tall, weighs 163 lbs. and has brown hair, and hazel eyes. Tagline: “I can hack it!”
- Virginia J. Bryant, Tier-3 ESPer psi (NPC): Octogernian with a bad mouth. Ginny is 5’2” tall, weighs 106 lbs., and has snowy-white hair with brown streaks, and light blue eyes. Well preserved. Tagline: “What the [Expletive] is this [Expletive]?!”
Previously . . .
Coming back to the session, the boys are rolling into El Paso to the strains of Murph singing Country Roads. I may not be the right state, but it’s still the right feeling. They’re coming to visit Leslie Cannon, an old “friend” of Murph’s located smack dab in the middle of perfect suburbia with children playing and ice cream trucks roaming around. Murph heads to knock on the door, but Leslie opens the door before he could.
Angry Ex’s Live in Texas
Duke, Levi, and Murph
Leslie Cannon’s Domicile
Thursday, September 1st, 2016, 3:30 pm
11161 Leo Collins Dr., El Paso, TX 79936
She immediately tells Murph “no” and then shut the door. Murph is stunned and looking pitiful for a couple seconds, she reopens the door and a discussion ensues about why she should even let them in, including getting threatened by a gun if her kids ever found out, but eventually she invites them inside with the three men following her in, Levi and Duke get a new, fresh glass of lemonade while Murph gets a “cup” of water.
They quickly negotiate that they need some Psychotronic Camouflagers for six folks and she is not pleased with the situation, telling the group that they need to get her some more parts, giving the group a shopping list since they need more than just what she has on hand. It’s not quite certain to the rest of the group if she’s one of Murph’s exs or if she’s just an old friend that he antagonizes from time to time for help.
They try to get Jeanne’s help, but, despite her large amount of previous competence, she wasn’t able to identify most of the parts on the list leading them to have to find a specialist to get the pieces from.
Murph’s next mental connection to borrow a skill from, a drug dealer and pimp, has failed him on his streetwise, leaving him with a mild limp and a yearning for a fur coat and fancy cane. Duke, on the other hand, manages to find out that there’s a gang on the other side of the Mexican border that they can get the parts from.
Dropping off the more easily gotten parts, they drop the bits off and get some temporary camouflage devices in return. To get the rest, they’re directed to a certain man down south, Miguel Dunton, a man that likes his toys (she’s sure to tell us that it means action figures, not dolls). It’s likely that he’s the one they need to speak with to get the 17hz refrequency resonators that they need. For now, the boys are over the border with ease thanks to Paolo’s IDs and the search for G.I. Juan is on.
After Action Report (GM)
We were missing Merlin (who wasn’t feeling well). I had a personal emergency about half way through the session and had to abruptly end it as it was getting good. I improv’ed the hell out of Murph’s relationship with Leslie, but I strongly hinted it was Murph’s fault in the end. You can’t hate someone that much unless you loved them even more to begin with. Also, it’s obvious she still has some measure of feelings for him otherwise she might not have helped him to begin with. Next game session I’m going to really mess with the Murph’s player’s head. Also, best joke of the evening: “Duke is looking for that milf money.” XD