- Adelphin “Adel” Jean-Baptiste (played by L.A.): Godling of Werethekau and Baron Samedi. Machiavellian meddler. Power unto herself. Adelphin can kill with a glance, manipulate magic as if she were born to it (and she was), and doesn’t seem to be able to actually die. Tagline: “There is a fine line between life and death – cross me and find out.”
- Liam O’Shea (Played by Randy H.): Demigod Scion of Dagda. A huge, powerful, and deadly warrior. A druid and generally a likable guy. Taught the old ways and but is comfortable with the modern. He’s traveled much of the world and is looking to see even more. Tagline: “I told you I wouldn’t fit.”
- Mitzidu Ito (played by Rory F.): Godling of Inari and Kojin. The teams business guru, event planner, and entertainer. Tagline: “Hearth is the heart of the home, food is the soul of the community”.
- Suveer Patel (played by Christian G.): Demigod of Ganesh. Martial artist and student of a thousand styles, Suveer is one of the team’s upfront fighter with fists or his gada (mace). He can get past any obstacle put before him. Tagline: “You are in front of me and no obstacle can stop me. Find a better place to be.”
- Yannis Papadopoulos aka The Courier (Played by Chris D): Godling of Arke and Harpocrates. The team’s sneaker and postman. If you see him, it’s already too late, your package has already been delivered. Tagline: “The thirty minutes or less policy is for those that like to live dangerously.”
- Chad “The Chad” H. Ramirez (NPC): Demigod of Cupid. Surferbro. Good guy. Not really a great combatant. Guess he’ll die. Tagline: “Whoa.”
- Cosmos aka The Management (Adelphin’s Ally): Cat and hotel manager. No, really. He’s got keys to everywhere, but is still a cat. Tagline: *Forgets to cat*.
- Rui Qui (Adelphin’s Ally): Theogenic Demigod. Hacker, magician, and entrepreneur. The team’s backup fighter and sneaker. Tagline: “Reality is just another simulation to be hacked.”
- Siv (NPC): Demigod of unknown parentage. Not a big talker. Doesn’t understand modern-day and was obviously raised in another dimension. Tagline: “. . .”
Previously . . .
Rui and The Chad are currently back in the van and Mitzidu had been thrown onto the rooftop. While waiting for his return, Adelphin calls in Yannis and makes him warp his way towards them.
Breakfast at Spiffany’s
Adelphin Jean-Baptiste, Liam O’Shea, Mitzidu Ito, Suveer Patel, & Yannis Papadopoulos
City Athletic Boxing
Sunday January 15th, 2012, 1500 hours
3401 S Sammy Davis Jr Dr, Las Vegas, NV 89109
Adelphin manages to detect that there’s several people with magic inside along with multiple demigods. Yannis activates his obfuscation ability to maximum, excluding his allies but not the kitsune, and picks the backdoor with a quick snap gun and stealths his way into the gym, almost impossible to detect by mortal means.
Moving silently, counting coup, and checking out the victim hogtied in the middle of the boxing ring. No traps, no nothing, just a hogtied kitsune. He uses his illusion power to overlay an illusion of the kitsune still bound and gagged on the kitsune before slicing her bonds. She’s intelligent enough to know what is going and to keep still as Yannis shares his obfuscation with her as he throws her over his shoulder and hauls her slowly back towards the backdoor and deposits her next to Liam before heading back inside to survey the situation.
They haven’t notice Yannis yet as he investigates the people. They’re armed primarily with handguns and submachine guns, doesn’t seem like a lot of armor on them. He moves into advantageous position and preps a glitter bomb to hit the several demigods inside the center of the gym.
After Action Report (GM)
Not much to write on this one. I had to cut out about 90 minutes in due to a severe glucose event that left me reeling the rest of the night. It sucked. Bad. I also yelled at my players a bit (I should have known something was up I never get that agitated over nothing) and apologized for it later. Never do that, GMs. It’s bad form even if you have a reason like a sudden medical emergency.
Bonus report here.