- GURPS Dungeon Fantasy Denizens: Thieves aka Marl Ankh-3 is in playtest as of this post. It’s been a good one so far. Not a WHOLE lot revised, but enough that I noticed some key parts tweaked and moved around.
- Nibelung aka Nordlond Magic Items – is hitting the trunk. I don’t know what to do about it right now and I’m not sure it’ll ever see the light of day. Ah well. It happens. It’s now officially off the highlights list
- I had three quick turnaround projects that needed doing. I finished them in a week. I was rather proud of that given how hectic my life is at the moment.
- I currently have one outstanding contract: GURPS Dungeon Fantasy Denizens: Thieves.
- I haven’t submitted the proposal for a GURPS book I want to write yet. Maybe after Thieves is turned in and my life is less crazy.
- Blog entries have been around 1 per week. There is still too much going on. 🙁
- Mumble mumble designer specs for headers mumble mumble. This is still being worked on behind the scenes, it’s just taking some time.
- Working on doing a facelift for the blog. Gonna roll that out as soon as I’m satisfied.
- Patreon remained on track for September. Still releasing them to schedule.
- I lost two patrons this month.
- Still using a voting mechanic for Patreon Specials – still not getting more than 30% to 45% of patrons to vote. Still no idea how to increase that. It’s breaking my brain.
- My “monthly goals and rewards” for my blog/Patreon weren’t posted for September either. Too much to do and I honestly forgot (yet again).
- No fiction was released during September either, the trend still did not end. Sigh. I do note that I have several patrons who WANT to see fiction set in my worlds, so that’s something to drive me. Hopefully this month I’ll do something.
Miscellaneous Related News
- My campaign “A Thousand Tiny Gods” continues. Almost 30 sessions between two teams and I’m finally getting A-Team together for their own campaign. Which is great.
- Not much else here. Too much crap keeps happening to me.
I don’t usually vote on your Patreon Specials, simply because I don’t have much of an opinion on the matter. I know which aspects of your material I like, but I doubt that more of what I like is the best way to increase your patron count: I can see from the SJG forums and Redit/GURPS that my tastes are not at all typical of the GURPS audience.
That’s fair, though your ideas are generally interesting ones.