- GURPS Dungeon Fantasy Denizens: Thieves aka Marl Ankh-3 is out of playtest, revised, and sent in. Thanks for my final checkers who made sure everything was golden after the playtest. Y’all were awesome.
- I currently have one outstanding contract: GURPS Dungeon Fantasy Denizens: Thieves.
- I haven’t submitted the proposal for a GURPS book I want to write yet. Maybe after Thieves is turned in and my life is less crazy.
- I did decide to write a novel to release on my blog or as fiction to be self-pubbed next year. Yeah, it’s a NaNoWriMo, but I needed the push this year given *gestures at everything*. Feeling good about it over all. Got about 1/25th done tonight.
- Blog entries have been around 0 per week. I really need to fix that.
- Mumble mumble designer specs for headers mumble mumble. I got with someone else to help me do this. Hopefully soon I’ll have some working pics to look at.
- Working on doing a facelift for the blog. Gonna roll that out as soon as I’m satisfied.
- Patreon remained on track for October. Still releasing them to schedule.
- I lost seven patrons this month and gained three new or upped pledges. Oof. Need to figure out what to do to stop hemorrhaging patrons there.
- Still using a voting mechanic for Patreon Specials – still not getting more than 30% to 45% of patrons to vote. Still no idea how to increase that. It’s continues to break my brain.
- My “monthly goals and rewards” for my blog/Patreon weren’t posted for October either. Too much to do and I honestly forgot (yet again).
- No fiction was released during October either, the trend still did not end.
- I’m learning InDesign to up my Patreon Special game (and teach myself a valuable skill – which “layout artist” TOTALLY is).
Miscellaneous Related News
- My campaign “A Thousand Tiny Gods” continues. There were several sessions missed due to medical reasons, life, or power outage. But we’re still plugging away and the end of season 1 continues to be at the end of the year for all times.
- I had to ask for help to fill my fridge – I ran out of money buying medical supplies for mom (who just had back surgery) and some stuff wasn’t covered by Medicare. Because reasons I guess. I don’t regret it. But it sucked having to beg people for help (again). Why can’t I just be a stable freaking member of society and not have to do that.
- My water heater died and had to be replaced. That was expensive as hell, but the workers did it fast and right and I can’t be too angry about it.
- My life is finally calming down some! …some. Overall, could be worse really. So I’ll take what I can get.