- GURPS Dungeon Fantasy Denizens: ??? aka Marl Ankh-3 is in the hands of SJ Games.
- GURPS Realm Management aka SNO-51 is in playtest. So far the playtest has reached 1,634 separate emails as of this post. We’re in the endgame for this. My extension for the playtest was granted and my playtesters are trying out examples and giving the rules a good final kick and will close down on the 15th. This should be submitted by Aprilish and I’ll be happy to see it out of my hands finally. My current version is about 41,000 words.
- I had to kick my outline for my Ceteriverse novel to the backburner for a while while revising Realm Management a bit.
- Still waiting to hear back from Doug on my query I sent in in February. I figure that might take a few months or so.
- I signed a new contract for a GURPS work with J. Edward Tremlett. That is already started and we have a really well thought out outline. Let’s call this one “Horseman”
- I signed another new contract for a solo GURPS work. Let’s call this one “Uptight Calamari.”
- I signed a third new contract for another solo GURPS work. Let’s call this one “Knight-3.”
- I currently have five outstanding contracts: GURPS Realm Management, GURPS Dungeon Fantasy Denizens: ???, Horseman, Knight-3, and Uptight Calamari.
- Blog entries have been around 1-2 per week. My posts tend to go down to minimum when my workload increases.
- Mumble mumble designer specs for headers mumble mumble.
- Patreon remained on track for January. Still releasing them to schedule.
- I gained four new patrons and we finally broke into the 80s!
- The voting for Patreon Specials is working pretty well. I just need to figure out how to get people to Patreon more often to vote.
- I released a bit of fiction for February. The second part to the previous version I released.
Miscellaneous Related News
- I managed to get my Chronicles of Ceteri campaign back up and running. Ceteri C-Team remains cursed – one session only. Meanwhile, B-Team is working on number 6 as of today.
- The new player I recruited for B-Team has worked out marvelously. I wish I could get another two or three.