- GURPS Dungeon Fantasy Denizens: ??? aka Marl Ankh-3 has finished it’s third review on my end (I do three high level reviews for most of my work). It looks good, Sean gave me some real insight into a few things I was struggling with and I feel like I came back as a better writer at the end. I’ll be turning this in on the 5th after another walkthrough and then waiting for it to enter playtest.
- GURPS Realm Management aka SNO-51 is in the hands of SJGames. Sean has said it’s going to be likely March release. Weee!
- Nordlond Nibelung aka Nordlond Magic Items – is still being stewed upon.
- Calypso-4 is done and in the hands of Kickstarter backers.
- I currently have three outstanding contracts: GURPS Realm Management, GURPS Dungeon Fantasy Denizens: ???, and Nibelung (Nordland Magic Items).
- Blog entries have been around 1-2 per week.
- Mumble mumble designer specs for headers mumble mumble.
- Working on doing a facelift for the blog. Gonna roll that out as soon as I’m satisfied.
- Patreon remained on track for February. Still releasing them to schedule.
- I gained six new patrons and lots of upped pledges. Welcome aboard everyone!
- Still using a voting mechanic for Patreon Specials – still not getting more than 30% to 45% of patrons to vote. Still no idea how to increase that. Ideas welcome.
- My “monthly goals and rewards” for my blog/Patreon REALLY worked. Both goals were met and I’m slowly spreading beyond my normal circle of influence. This will be a thing that’s done every month from now on. March’s goal is going to be really simple (not ready to tell you what yet) but the reward will be something folks want. If I can get 3-5 new patrons a month I would be able to put more out because I’d be less cash-stressed. So join my Patreon today.
- No fiction was released during February either, but I think that March will see that trend end.
Miscellaneous Related News
- My wuxia fantasy campaign, “Ten Thousand Jade Petals” continues at a pace. The players really like it and hopefully we’ll see a finish for Season 1 sometime in Mid-April.
- My personal life imploded at the end of November. If you want to read about it check out my Twitter. Things have turned nasty for my family. :/