- GURPS SNO-51 has been fully revised and sits in the “freezer” for now. (The “freezer” is where I put all my “finished” drafts until I do a final triple-check before submission).
- The Calypso-4 Kickstarter “Five
FourPerilous Journeys” did an insane $40,000. Adventure #3 is with Douglas and J. Edward Tremlett is working on adventure #4. Adventure #3 is awesome for reasons that rhyme with that word. The covers to “The Crown of Eternity” and “The Cursed Pirate Isle” are fantastic in every sense of the word. The August 1 finish date still seems likely.
- GURPS Monster Hunters: Power-Ups 1 (which is what it is) should see light in July – or so I hope.
- I currently have three outstanding contracts: SNO-51, the GURPS Monster Hunters: Power-Ups 1, and Calypso-4; the latter is 60% of the way fulfilled.
- Blog entries have been around 1 per week – other projects have taken their time. I’d like to remedy this next month.
- Mumble mumble designer specs for headers mumble mumble.
- Patreon remained on track for June. Still releasing them to schedule.
- I lost two patrons – one $20 and one $10 – both of which hurt. We’re trending back down again. I need to do something to fix that. I need to spend more time on Patreon and that is something I want to fix for July.
- I released part three of a three part story I wrote for a collection that got bounced.
- I released another Boil and Bubble past article for all to have.
Miscellaneous Related News
- I have taken a slight vacation from writing – SNO-51 took a lot out of me and I needed the time off.
- I’ve got a list of parts for the new desktop and a budget, goal is to wait until Black Friday to buy what I need and then assemble it all at home.
- All hail the writing block schedule.
- Gaming is back on schedule after a slight detour