- I ended up asking for (another) extension for GURPS SNO-51. This was done because I wasn’t entirely sure my editing/revision would be finished in the time I’d been allotted. Currently, my editing mark is at 64%. I still need two more examples for the appendix, but I’ve been saving that for last because I’ve still been making changes to the manuscript as I’ve gone. I’m officially over word count and still need vignettes and perhaps another running example in chapter two. UGH.
- The Calypso-4 Kickstarter “Four Perilous Journeys” has been going pretty strong. Go here if you like The Fantasy Trip or just want to support me and my fellow authors’ work. I turned around 3 new monsters for “The Crown of Eternity” and I’ve several more in mind for “The Cursed Pirate Isle.” J. Edward TRemlett finished his part of adventure #3 and handed it over to me. Now I just need to mechanize, format, and add my bits before we turn it over. He intends to start adventure #4 over the weekend. We are just chugging right along. That August 1 finish date seems even more likely at this point.
- Silver-Tango was finished and set back just recently. It tested my knowledge and abilities on several fronts but I feel good on what I sent in after having gone over it several times with as fresh eyes as I could manage.
- My GURPS Monster Hunters item has seen layout, been revised a bit, and I think is gone for it’s final production review. Hopefully we’ll see that released sooner than later.
- I discussed doing a solo adventure for The Fantasy Trip with Douglas Cole and J. Edward Tremlett. This is something I want to learn to do – programmed adventures require a certain mindset and lots of planning. There also seems to be a market for them with the TFT crowd and I’m always on the lookout for new tools to add to my toolbox.
- I sent a query to Steven Marsh about another GURPS book. The ball is back in my court while I ponder it a bit more. I want to have SNO-51 sent in done before I send out an outline.
- I currently have three outstanding contracts: SNO-51, the GURPS Monster Hunters item, and Calypso-4; the latter is 60% of the way fulfilled.
- Blog entries have been around 1 per week – other projects have taken their time. I’d like to remedy this next month.
- Mumble mumble designer specs for headers mumble mumble.
- Patreon remained on track for May. Still releasing them to schedule.
- I gained three new patrons this month – we’re trending upward and onward.
- I released part two of a three part story I wrote for a collection that got bounced. Putting a lot of my old fiction on Patreon is helping build my confidence in a big way.
- Looks like another Boil and Bubble is on its way to be released this month from May. Y’all like that magic stuff it seems.
- Patreon remained mostly on the schedule I created.
Miscellaneous Related News
- Still looking at pieces and parts for a new computer. Definitely going desktop this time.
- All hail the writing block schedule.
- Almost 4 weeks without gaming has caused some issues for me as a GM. Too much stuff happened athat I don’t feel like getting into – basically, it was unavoiable. Hopefully C-Team gets back off the ground like B-Team did last week.