- I am still considering what long form fiction thing I want to write.
- GURPS Whatchamacallit is in the fridge for now. I might write two subsystems at some point. Depends.
- The Fantasy Trip Quick Quest “The Gallery of Hands” is done and remains in the hands of Steve Jackson.
- I’m wrote another article for Hexagram for The Fantasy Trip. That’s done. I’ve decided to just write a new article every 3-4 months and submit them.
- The contract for the GURPS supplement I’m writing with J. Edward Tremlett has been executed and we’re off to the races! We’re calling this one “GURPS Visage-22“.
- There might be another project I’m working on. But I can’t say more than that at this point.
- I’ve worked five months with Haptic writing for the company’s blog. It remains fun. I did four posts this month. Next month is five posts. But better: I’ve been offered a position as their community and social media manager and I’ve taken it.
- I currently have five outstanding contracts/jobs: a Hexagram article, a TFT Quick Quest, four blog posts for Haptic, GURPS Visage-22, and GURPS Whatchamacallit.
- Total wordcount for June was 50,427 words.
- Total wordcount for July is I hope going to be 40,000 words.
- Blog entries have been around 0-1 per week.
- Working on doing a facelift for the blog. Still not completely satisfied with it at the moment.
- Wrote a handful entries.
- Patreon remained on track for the month. Still releasing them to schedule.
- I gained 1 patron and lost 7 patrons. 1 patrons modified their pledge (upward).
- No fiction again.
- Get the July FREE SPECIAL here.
Miscellaneous Related News
- Aeon hit some hiccups thanks to a combination of storms, power outages, and ISP outages. I think we’re back on track. I hope so.
- I have continued to work on my new campaign. I remain ahead of projections – by a lot. Player engagement remains pretty high too for the fact that it’s not even begun yet and won’t for months.
- I continue my learning in the Virginia Board of Workforce Development program. I’m now into Phase Three and it’s going really good.
- I played a lot of Diablo 4 – not as much as I thought I would. Too many ideas for work and game kept intruding and I’d have to stop to write them down to get them out of my system. Ah well.