- Marl Ankh-3 is being edited/revised and I’m currently at the 77% mark. My January deadline is well within reach as I continue working on this one.
- SNO-51 should be hitting playtest soon. Be on the lookout for it! It’ll be of great interest to worldbuilders I think.
- I didn’t write a single novel for NaNoWriMo. I instead wrote 3 short stories that weren’t so short (56,000 words in all). I finished on the 27th – not bad overall.
- I began outlining another novel (set in my Chronicles of Ceteri campaign setting) that I want to self-pub next year.
- I currently have two outstanding contracts: SNO-51 and Marl Ankh-3.
- Blog entries have been around 3-4 per week. That dropped from daily postings for a lot of reasons, but I’m trying to get back to daily posts even if it’s a few words at a time.
- Mumble mumble designer specs for headers mumble mumble.
- Patreon remained on track for November. Still releasing them to schedule.
- I lost two patrons and gain two new ones. Still holding steady at around the mid 70s. I really need to find a way to increase that and maybe get it to 100.
- I was unable to release fiction for November on my Patreon. That’s two months in a row. That’s no good.
Miscellaneous Related News
- My wuxia campaign, “The Middle Kingdom” died tragically after four seasons (for B-Team) and no sessions (for C-Team). Player loss resulted in it crashing and burning.
- I lost two long-time players and one new player to life and other things and that just sucks. I’ve put out a call for players here if you’re interested in joining up.