Here’s the highlights for me from October and November 2017 (And yes, I know I’m beyond late – I try to do this at the beginning of the month. but stuff happened. So. Much. Stuff.)
- I submitted no articles in October or November and instead pulled from those I’d finished. I’m still writing a sequel to my article “Mind and Body” but it’s slow-going. This still leaves Action, Alternate GURPS, After the End, and Hotspots and locations – all of which I have ideas for or partially completed items.
- My official designer’s notes for GURPS Dungeon Fantasy 19: Incantation Magic came out having been published in Pyramid #3/109: Thaumatology V.
- Everything else was halted due to some personal issues.
- The blog revamp is still ongoing and looks like it might be next year sometime till its finished. I hope.
- The rest of the blog came to a complete halt. From what you ask? That’s right. Personal issues.
- October’s patron specials were more new wildcard skills I excised from my article “Born to be Wild” and more Sorcery spells. November saw more wildcard skills and Path of Chance spells from RPM.
- I lost patrons, gained them, had others modify their pledges in October gaining one patron and about +$10. November saw more of the same with +$7 and four new patrons.
- Patreon created a new fee schedule and rolled it out December 6th. It sucks. I talked about it here. I’m so nervous and unsure of what’s going on its making me literally sick to my stomach. Yay. Ulcers.
- I was delayed with getting specials out. They will be out December 9th.
- I’ll be putting up the special to be released to all tomorrow as well.
Miscellaneous Related News
- All other writing came to a halt. Yeah, you guessed it. Personal issues.
- I ended up adopting a kitten in October. She’s great. More on her later at some point.
- My mother’s surgery went smoothly and the doctor is extremely happy with the quickness of her recovery.
- My Ceteri campaign has basically kept me sane during everything. It’s been fun. You can read about it on my Session Recaps page if you’re interested.