And the suckage is back for September. Will my personal life please stop exploding every five minutes? K. Thx. Bai. My writing output dropped back down to about 500 words per day and I take the latter half of the month to decompress, but alas, that didn’t work as I had a major family crisis eat up the last half of this month. Still trying to play catch up an here’s the highlights.
- I have fully submitted the final material for Pyramid so that’s done.
- I wrapped up my comments for the GURPS Steampunk 3 playtest and I was happy to be a part of it. I didn’t comment as much as I wanted, or do the things I usually do (template checking), but I did enjoy reading Phil’s work. As always, his writing is crisp, clear, and entertaining.
- I signed another contract for a short GURPS item with a shorter deadline.
- My bigger GURPS project was stalled for a bit and I’ve decided to just put it on the backburner for now while I “clean house” with the smaller projects.
- I continued to plow my non-GURPS project and got quite a bit down. I’m about 3/4 through the first draft. (This was the writing project I wasn’t willing to announce last month.)
- I currently have four outstanding contracts: one short GURPS item, a much longer GURPS item, the GURPS Monster Hunters item, and another non-GURPS item.
- I still need to outline a project and get it to the employer. It’s a bit meh right now, so that’s here, but also on the backburner.
- Posting continues to remain sparse.
- Oh, God. The headers. I need them. >__<
- I added more items to the draft pool, but they are mostly recaps. I need to get back to the meat of the posts I like doing. We’ll see how that goes.
- Patreon remained on track for September. Still on time! Woot. Patreon Specials were released according to schedule.
- I lost 1 patron. I need to key up my involvement on the site. Still working on how (as well as my new plan).
Miscellaneous Related News
- Nothing to see here, Citizen.